The “Fapiao” Case: How China Is Fighting Corruption With Blockchain

The “Fapiao” Case: How China Is Fighting Corruption With Blockchain

China has been on the verge of blockchain adoption as of late. The technology, in fact, has become part of the country’s national, president-signed program. The latest advancement in the field relates to the country’s old corruption staple — fake invoices used to embezzle corporate and state funds. Tax authorities of the city of Shenzhen…

Over Half of All Crypto Exchanges Have Security Vulnerabilities

  A recent report has found that only 46% of cryptocurrency exchanges meet the desired security parameters with the remaining 54% considered to have sub-par security...

What is Abra Wallet and How Does It Work?

What is Abra? Abra is a non-custodial wallet which lets users own the private keys of their cryptos. The app enables the trading of 25...

How Savvy Crypto Traders Gamed Coinbase’s Latest Listing for a 35% Payday

If there's money to be made in the crypto markets, you can bet traders will be the first on the scene. Such was the case...

Best Crypto Trading Bots for 2018

What are Trading Bots? A trading bot is a software program which uses information from financial exchanges and places buy or sell orders on your...

Binance Launches Trading Strategy Competition, 37,000 BNB Tokens to Be Won

The world’s largest cryptocurrency exchange Binance has started a new trading strategy competition which awards users who employ better trading strategies than their peers. The...

A Deep Dive into the Most Popular ETH Wallet

If you want to HODL cryptocurrencies but don't trust the exchanges to work in your best interests, then this may be just what you need. Today, we...

Drilling Down Into Smarter Crypto Investing

Considering how long the internet was around before the likes of Facebook and Twitter came out, it is no surprise that the crypto industry...

Crypto Trading 101: Pivot Points And Why They’re Useful

So you've pivoted to the upper echelons of your newfound expertise and are looking to increase your skill set to enable a greater understanding...

LATEST NEWS

EnglishFilipinoHindiIndonesianMalayThaiVietnamese